Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

the first meeting(zues and echo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:16 pm

"Well...I figured you could come up with the plan...." I said. "And I don't need a life coach, especially not one who isn't even human."
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:18 pm

"well then, why dontyou just go up to him like we plan, whil I talk to the shinigami, and figure out why he gave his DeathNote away?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:21 pm

"Um....how do I do that?" I asked, having never just walked up to a person before. "You do realize how I was raised right? You know without people knowing I exist and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:53 am

"Just follow the ;lead of all the other fan girls. He wont think any diffrent of it. Dont worryh about what he will think anyways, He sees so many faces that it dosent matter if he sees one more extra, YOURS."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:05 am

"Yeah, but it's just weird, cuz I have to actually talk to him I think. It's not just observing. If it was I would have no problem with it," I complained.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:30 pm

"well, then observe his hand writing as he writes his john hancock for the other girls." I shurgged my shoulders, "Do you like making things diffuclut?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:52 am

I grinned at him. "Of course I do! It's fun and it pisses people off! And when you look at who I was forced to grow up around, you get an idea."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:21 pm

I thought about all of those stuck up, pious, bastards that Wammy raised. I laughed with her. "your right, so why not make things difficult with him?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"Hm? What exactly do you mean?"

I scowled randomly. Today was just not a good day. I was woken up too early, I was stuck in a group of people...What else could go wrong?

I mentally slapped myself after thinking that. Things almost always got worse when you thought that...
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:33 pm

"By fucking up his plans." Thats when he decided to walk over to us. "Hello to you miss. You followed are game, so I am hoping that maybe you played." He looked her over rather subjectively. "You are possibly the cutest girl here."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm

"Um...." I scowled deeper looking away.

Me and my stupid thoughts! It just got way worse. Not only was he talking to me, but now the fangirls were going to kill me. What fun.

"I do believe my day was just ruined," I muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:47 pm

I laughed my ass off even more now, all most falling out of the air. I couldn't believe this girls luck. I fin her, we go to take out a possible Kira, and then that Kira has a crush on her. My life had just gotten so much better. I pushed her, more like a tap, to try and get her to go on, While the buffoon kept going at it.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:51 pm

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked. "You have plenty of other people to talk to, the fangirls, seem on the verge of murder. I don't particularly feel like dying today, so maybe you should go talk to them or something."

Now I was rambling. Great day this was. Definitely ruined now. And the stupid shinigami wasn't making it any better.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well, you aren't exactly like the other fan girls, which is my point. I am tired of them, and them not being able to play. I think you can, And I want to see you do it. So, do you want to play?" He held up a spare racket. I stopped laughing, and I said "Why not, you like to play right?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"Um," I said, oh so intelligently. "It's a nice and somewhat surprising offer but, I haven't played in a really long time, and I'm probably horrible at it now, and..." I stopped. He didn't want to hear my rambling excuses; I could tell.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"So what, playing is like riding a bike. It will come back in a flash." HE put the racket into her hand, and pulled her into the field. I followed in the air. "well Echo, this could very well be the opening we been needing." He went over to the other side, and I go ready for the show, by pulling out an apple.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:03 pm

I bit my bottom lip as I got ready to play. This was going to end in a disaster, unless....I bit my lip again, but this time it was in a grin. This was going to be fun after all. I just had to pull a bit of that old tennis talent out and it would get fun fast...Timing had to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm

She had a plan, and a good one. I decided I would make sure she would win. I went over to the guy, and pulled his racket just out of the way as the ball came towards him. Some one called out the score. "15-0" And the game went on. I went over to him again, and pulled his feet out from underneath him. I laughed at her look again. "30-0" And he was getting pissed. I laughed and pulled a few more tricks out. She ended up winning, and I wanted to know how bad she now hated me.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm

I glared at the shinigami. He was being ridiculous. I crossed my arms, still holding the racket. "Having bad luck over there?" I called to the guy, somewhat sarcastically.

"Set of 6 games, or just that one?" I then asked. "I'm thinking a set of 6, just so I can get back into the swing of things again."

Now that I was actually somewhat playing I wanted to keep going. It was so much fun. I couldn't think of the reason I ever stopped.

Then I gave the shinigami a pointed look, telling him to stop interferring, and that if he did I wouldn't help him.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm

"Alright lets keep going." And they really started to play. I didn't interfere with the games this time around. I ate a couple apples, and threw the cores away. I loved humans when they get under the way of competition. it was a rough set of 6. She won, but only from my first game of interfering. I laughed as he almost threw his racket against the fence. He calmed down, and looked at her for a second, like he was reading something. But he didnt see anything, because they eyes dont see the names of another owner of a Death Note. I pulled her aside as soon as he walked away. He knew she had one now, that would make things harder. "He knows you have the Death Note. He tried seeing your name, and couldnt. Others cant see the names of those with the death note as well."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:51 pm

"Wait, how would he have seen my name? You never mentioned anything like that being able to happen!" I said, angrily.

I sighed angrily. Today was horrible, and I felt like bashing my head against a brick wall. "You enjoy making my life difficult don't you?" I hissed. "I was just fine before you came and intruded upon everything!"

I stormed off, stupid temper winning against every shred of reason I had.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:56 pm

"I didnt think he would be stupid enough to make the deal. In exchange for half of your life time, you can gain the eyes of the shinigami. It allows you to see the true name and life span of any human you look at."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:07 pm

I ignored the shinigami, and just kept walking. I was too....what was I even? I wasn't mad, well not anymore. But I couldn't distinguish just what emotions I had at the moment. I stopped when I reached a park. Sitting down on a bench, I leaned back and crossed my legs indian-style, wondering about Wammy's and how everyone was doing, and where they all were nowadays, since I hadn't heard from any of them in a long time.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

When she stopped, she had a looked of thought over her head. Well, what are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:14 pm

"None of your business!" I snarled. "Would you just leave me alone for once!"

I scowled and turned away fromt the stupid shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first meeting(zues and echo)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next