Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

the first meeting(zues and echo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:01 pm

I woke up to see Zues. "Why the hell are you staring at me? It's really creepy..."

I sat up, shielding my eyes from the sun. "What time is it?" I looked at the clock. 7am? Seriously.

I laid back down and tried to go back to sleep it was too early to be up.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"wake up already. I ahve new sto tell you. I was agitated,a nd waited several hours for the girl to get up before I became cruel. I went to her bth room, and filled a lrge cup with warm water, I then placed a few fingers of her hand in it and waited to see teh effects. Teenage boys use it as a childhood prank for generations.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:16 pm

I turned over again, and curled up, my hands tucked under my head. It wasn't like I could sleep with someone staring, but I could sure as hell annoy him.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:49 am

I lifted the girl up. "ITS TEN O'CLOCK! I have had enough. I have found another shinigami, and the human she is huntning. I can tell you for a fact that he has killed. Dont make me repeat my self. The Derath NOte has a job fro me to do, and I need you to do it. Dont toy around with me any longer. Got it" I whipped my scythe through the air a few times as I gave my little speal. "Im done, you getting p now?" I sat her back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:54 am

I grumbled and reburied myself under the covers. "It's 10am on a Saturday, meaning I shouldn't be awake for at least 3 more hours," I muttered, muffled as I hid my face in my pillow.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:01 pm

I growled and sat down to wait untill the human decided she would get up. If she wouldnt go along with me, I would go with her.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

A little while later I got bored with faking sleep, so I sat up in bed. I'd bed anything I had bed hair, and that it was sticking up in all sorts of directions like it usually did when I finally decided to get up. I stretched.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:14 pm

"so, you finally ready to take down the next Kira want a be, or do i need to go do the work?" I stood up, and flexed my wings all the way acroos her room. "Or do you plan on sleeping some more?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:25 pm

"I don't feel inclined to do anything," I said getting up and walking to my closet.

"As the principals of my raising are, I need solid evidence before I act on something. I yawned again as I looked in the closest for something to wear that day. I had no intentions of staying in the clothes I had on the day before. That was unhygienic.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:28 pm

"Well, tehn you whould know this, only the human who touched that shinigami's Death Note can see them. With the whole wings and predicting the mans death thing, you would be more accepting of the things I said. "
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

"It doesn't matter. Someone's word on something isn't solid evidence. And seeing as I was partially raised as a potential next L evidence matters to me," I argued.

Finally I found what I was looking for in the closet, pulled it out, and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm

"Okay then, what would you need for your evidence. A urder or two,a...seeing a nother shinigami!" I crakeled up with laugther. "THAts it, thats how I will get your proof. WE will get you a page from their death note. IF I act like im on mission for the king, she will have to show me her Death note, when she canr, I will demand to know what human she is hunting. THEre is you proof. If you touch just a page, it will work."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:37 pm

"I don't see how that's proof that the person has been killing people, just that the person has a Death Note," I said, walking from the room.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:39 pm

"Fine, ill get a page of the note book with the name son it. He had something called the eyes. It gives the humans the same ability as shinigami have. We can see the date of death for anyone, and their true name."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:41 pm

"And how," I asked looking back, "will I know that you didn't just write it?"

I left the room without a reply on my way to change and put on my make-up for the day. Stupid shinigami had best have some sense of decency of I would make his existence a living hell.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:45 pm

"Becuse you will see the other shinigami, and shinigami's pens only work on their own note books, though any other human pen will work as well."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:49 pm

I had barely heard the reply as I walked out and when I walked back in, changed and ready for the day, I had a reply ready.

"I still don't trust your word, no matter what. And I need proof that the handwriting is the person's. It doesn't work out if there's the off chance it belongs to someone else," I said. "So I still need solid evidence, preferably the kind given first hand through investigation. But before any of this happens, I want to know more about this so called book of death; this Death Note."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:02 pm

"What do you wish to know." I took a chair, swung it around backwards, and sat down, with my scyhte resting in between my fruled wings. A rather goddly look if I do say so my self."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:09 pm

I smirked and sat on my bed, legs crossed. "Simple," I said, smirking growing into a smile. "Everything you know about it."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm

I looked at her for a moment. "Very well then." I pulled the Death Note over to me, using a dent in the body(the stick part) to pick it up. "The Death Note is an instrument in which a human can invoke the powers of Death. By writing a name in the Death Note, that human has drawn the power of the shadows over them. How one dies is the complatcated part. Nothing impossible. If a person would never entertain teh thought of sucide, they wont comit it. IF a casue f death is not wriutten, the death is a heart attack, in teh next forty seconds. If cause of death is mentioned, then it will happen in the next sixty seconds. One can not erase a name once it is written. You must have a face with the name. No nicknames. You can set a time of death for later, like a year. If it si possible, it will happen. The Daeath Note plays th power of the oods to its written contents. It will never run out of pages, and it can not be destyryoed by conventiuonal methods."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm

I found myself nearly staring at the shinigami, mouth agape, but I kept it closed. That sounded….AWESOME! And frightening at the same time… To have so much power over life and death… It sounded like a fearsome responsibility. And I wasn’t 100 percent sure I would be able to resist it's power.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm

"Well human, are you satisfied, or a re you scared. OR perhaps you want this power. ITs yours, if you can help me. I will let you keep the Death Note untill your death. It will happen, But know that once you use one, you no longer belong ot heaven or hell."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:57 pm

I stared down at my hands, which were lying in my lap. I didn't know what I wanted, or even how I really felt. Well, I knew one thing. I knew I didn’t want the power, but I didn't know if I could resist something that great just sitting at my fingertips. I bit my bottom lip, thinking it over. Half of me wanted the power already, but the other half didn't. The power side was winning.

Finally, after a long time of contemplating, I looked up at the shinigami. "Fine, I'll help. But I still need strong evidence before I act," I said, almost regretting my words as soon as I did. "And as for heaven and hell….well I never really cared about those either way."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm

"Good. The human was wereing some athletic equipment and a collage jaket. On the tennis team I guess. If we trak him down, we can get him and his shinigami to spill. you can ask for an autography, get him to wrrite something down, a little note, and I cvan get a page from the death note."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:04 pm

"Sounds like a plan, I guess," I muttered, digging around on my desk for something.

Under some papers, I finally found my keys. I put them in my bag and turned to the shinigami. "So when do we leave? I still have a paper to write."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first meeting(zues and echo)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next