Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

The secret of Hiro: The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female
Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-24

The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm

"Sure,"I said quickly, leading him towards the guest bedroom. He looked like he was about to faint again so I made sure he made it to the bed without any incidents. "If you need anything just say so,"I said, leaving the room, he seemed to want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

"Maybe Sleep will help, Unless Kira decides to pop into my dreams and turn it into a nightmare, I muttered. (eerie music starts to play) "Whe...Where am I", I said. It looks to me like a graveyard. No tombstones were anywhere but I kept feeling this emptyness. Off in the distance I saw too people standing talking to each other. I ran towards them eagarly to see people in this gloomy place. "Hey excuse me could you... Silver! I exclaimed. I'm happy to see you here." "Hi.. Hir.. Hiro..." Shini..." Silver, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 am

"Hiro, breakfast!"I said tapping on his door. After a few seconds I returned to the kitchen to flip the pancakes that were currently on the stove. After a few minutes he shuffled in, looking like he hadn't slept all night. "Um...good morning..." I said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 am

Hai, Ohayou gozaimasu, I said softly. "Hey you know what, I had the weirdest dream yesterday. We were in some gloomy place and you looked scared." I'm sorry I worry you Silver. Forget about Kira for awhile, I'll be okay. YATTA!!! I'll definatly be okay Silver, I said with a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am

I smiled "Here you go!" I said giving him a plate piled up with freshly made pancakes and the syrup. It had been a while since I'd eaten anything but cereal for breakfast but Hiro seemed down, and nothing cheers me up more than pancakes. "So what are you going to do today Hiro?" I asked piling up a plate for myself.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

"I'm going out alone to the park. Please stay here, I'll be back soon", I said with an uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am

"Riiiight..."I nodded, but suspicion surrounded me as he walked out the door. That was a most random request, I shook my head and started cleaning up, making a mental note to observe his behavior when he came back...
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:35 am

The park was one place I'd like to be alone but also when Im in the park Im not alone. Who could be watching me?
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 am

I watched the door long after it shut behind him. I had on idea if I was suppose to follow him or not? Was it Hiro who wanted to go to the park, or Kira? I shook my head trying to ignore the suspicion bursting through me, I guess I would see when he came back...besides why would Kira want to go to the park, right?
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 pm

It needed not to be discussed for It was me that was the problem, not kira. Now these days I don't know who I am anymore or what I am. Was Kira even a human I wonder after all he could kill people from a distance. Since Kira is in me, even though I say he's not could I have the power to kill people. This thought made fear creep up my spine. It would be too painful to bear.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 am

I tried doing housework for a while but I found myself distracted and glancing at the door every now and then and finally decided Hiro wasn't coming back any time soon and that I shouldn't worry. As i passed the guest room I paused, my hand resting at the doorknob, why hadn't I thought of it before? If Hiro was controlled by Kira then he had to have a notebook, the question was, where was he keeping it and more importantly, was he using it?
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 am

If Kira was inside then why haven't I have been controled by him lately? This can be very much a burden to me, all these questions left unanswered. I'm glad I don't have to notebook, If I did the burden will just become worse. The Kira case, should I go to them? No! I will solve this mystery on my own. No one else shall interfere. Silver doesn't trust me, nor does she does anyone. I don't blame her after all she has to protect herself. But, I desperatly needed some assistance. "This is it", I said. From now on my code name will be hiro no more, It's now h. "Everyone, I will protect you", I said. Create an organizaion, Light of Kira, The LK. TITLE: A new case, Kira has returned.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

After looking through the room I began to feel frustrated and slightly guilty. I hadn't found anything, which made of feel like I betrayed Hiro's trust, but I just had to make sure. At least there was no probability of Hiro ever using the notebook...but then...why would Kira take over someone who didn't have a notebook? I groaned, all this thinking of Kira was giving me a headache...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret of Hiro: The beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2